Handcarved Jodha Console Hall Table
This listing includes: 1 x Handcarved Jodha Console Hall Table
Measurements : 135 (W) x 60 (D) x 75 (H) CM
- Craftsman-built tables are constructed from solid Mango Wood.
- Indian artisans use wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Finishes are artfully applied by hand. Wood surfaces are wire-brushed and sanded before staining.
- Finished wood surfaces are sealed and lacquered for added protection and a subtle satin sheen.
- Hardware is made from solid brass, finished complementing the Mango wood’s natural tones.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
Story: Featuring bold, minimalist silhouettes, our Modern Collection is a new take on rustic that honors the beauty of simple construction and emphasizes the gorgeous grain of natural Mango wood. Each piece is carefully built by craftsmen and hand-finished—wire brushed and sanded before a six-step application of stain, glaze, sealer, and lacquer to achieve an elegant, “organically aged” patina.
There are no reviews yet.